Car Insurance Cover
- Comprehensive Car Insurance Cover (Own damage + 3rd Party, Fire and Theft)
- Limited Car Insurance Cover (3rd Party, Fire + Theft)
- 3rd Party Only Insurance
Take Note: Vehicles bought on hire purchase agreement should be insured comprehensively for the duration of the agreement.
Types Of Use
- Private Use (To work and back home + socially)
- Business Use (Same as above + business/work purposes)
Optional Car Insurance Cover
- Top-Up Cover (Credit Shortfall) - Difference between market value of car and settlement amount.
- Excess Waiver - No excess to pay when you have a claim.
- Voluntary Excess - Reduced monthly car insurance premium, but additional excess when you claim.
- Car Hire - Up to 30 days when you have a valid claim.
- 4x4 Insurance - Extended off-road cover for 4x4 vehicles.
- Emergency Benefits - 24/7 Roadside and Medical Assistance.
- Designated Driver - A personal driver taking you home in your car, twice a year - 50km limit.
- TyreSure - Pays up to R5 000 per tyre or R10 000 per claim.
- ExcessSure - Covers your car insurance excess up R50 000 per incident.
- WindscreenSure - Covers up to R2 500 of motor glass excess.
- ScratchSure - Pays up to R2 000 per dent or scratch.
Underwriters Of Policies
- Pensioner (Over 55 years of age)
- Tracking Device installed
- Combining car and household insurance on a policy
Get A Quote On Car Insurance Here: